You know when you’re little spoon and sleeping with someone and you wake up a little and scoot your butt and back towards them and they just so happen to be awake too and pull you in closer and you fall back asleep? Yeah. That.
BUT THE ACTING HERE. BECAUSE HE’S DIGORY. AND HE BUILT THAT WARDROBE. WITH THE WOOD FROM THE TREE HE PLANTED. AND SO HE KNOWS IT’S NARNIA. HE’S WAITED HIS WHOLE LIFE, AND HE’S PROBABLY GIVEN UP AND SHOVED THAT HOPE AWAY IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND AND SUDDENLY THESE FOUR CHILDREN SHOW UP AND THEY FIND IT.
Fun fact: CS Lewis based the professor on JRR Tolkien. Tolkien in turn based Treebeard on CS Lewis.
that is a very fun fact yes
There’s no such thing as having too many books.
The only challenge is having to find a place for all of them.
- water your plants/feed your pets
- remind someone you love them
- remind someone they’re important
- tell someone they matter
- do something that makes you happy
- eat enough food, sleep enough, drink enough water
- make sure you’re taking care of yourself and being kind to yourself!!